TOP 8 BEST FREE ANDROID APPICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE |2017

HERE ARE THE TOP 8  BEST APPLICATIONS FOR ANDROID |2017
▣CAMSCANNER:
this application helps you scan your pictures , so you don't have to worry about the shadow or any lighting issues!
▣TWILIGHT:
We hear it every where the blue light is very harmful to the eyes . this application changes the light of the phone from a blue to an orange tone , so you don't hurt your eyes and it helps you sleep faster!
▣LASTPASS:

last pass is an application that  remembers your passwords , if you happen to have lots of accounts or you have a hard time remembering things !
▣UNIVERSAL COPY :



This application allows you to copy paragraphs from apps where you can't copy from like twitter or some sites !
▣FLYNX:
This application is very helpful in multitasking , it helps you open links in background without ever leaving you favorite apps !
▣ENERGY BAR:
This application shows you  how much battery you have left on your phone in a form of a bar , you can control the bar thickness as well as the colors !
▣STREAM:
This application also helps you multitask , if you like to listen to songs but don't want to download them, this is the best way to go ! you can scroll instagram , facebook ... while listening to music from youtube !
▣VUE:
VUE is an application that allows you to make short video montages, and it's very easy to work with !
▣CUTO :
cuto is a great app for artistic wallpapers and also easy to work with !
▣PUZZLE ALARM CLOCK :
if you have a hard time waking up in the morning and keep hitting the snooze button , it won't be the case anymore , because IT makes you do certain tasks to set the alarm off ,like memorisation,puzzles,math equations ...






FOR DEMONSTRATIONS AND MORE DETAILS CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO :







Commentaires

  1. Great post! I love how detailed this is for android users. Great job!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great post. Thanks for sharing this insighful thoughts about Android.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Would you believe it if I told you that I haven't heard of any of these? Great and useful list!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yea I know they're not popular but the're very useful ! Glad it helped you !

      Supprimer
  4. Thanks for these recommendations. I'll definitely check Flynx out, it's so annoying when I must leave the application to have got something in the background. It could be really helpful for me:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thanks for introducing a lot of interesting applications. I haven't used any of them. And will try most of them, the first i'll be trying is Puzzle Alarm Clock. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank you for sharing these apps.
    Really Helpful, will be trying all of them :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great post. Interesting apps it's a pity that I have an iPhone if not I would like to try them

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great post, I use Apple but I'll
    Share this post to my friends who use android ��

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I literally checked my phone to see what I am missing. Downloading Stream now. It's the first time I've read about this app.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. These look great but I have an iPhone though! Will look out if any of these available for the same.
    xoxo
    Radhika
    Expressing Life

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm sorry ! i'm sure there are similar ones for iphones !

      Supprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

DIY beauty products with Coconut Oil !

YOUTUBERS , VINERS,INSTAGRAM FAMOUS PEOPLE ON THE RUNWAY! | DOLCE & GABBANA'S FALL 2017 MEN'S SHOW IN MILAN