Beauty products review : Bath and body works , Kiko...and more !

Hello there ! in this article I'm gonna try to give my opinions on products I bought and used !


 from Bath and body works :



So I got these 2 hand soaps on sale .It was "buy two for the price of one" and so I got both of them fo 6 $!! 


The kitchen lemon Soap :
For the positive points :
✅ It smells Great .
✅It is deep cleasing , it has tiny balls that works as a scrub .
✅Packaging is on point .
The negative points :
❌You can't lock the lid without wasting the product because you have to push it down then turn it .

                               

The Sea Island cotton soap :
✅It smells great and soothing !
✅The foam is just so satisfying.
✅You can easily lock the lid .

❌When you wash your hand you still feel the product on your hand (it's just a feeling the product goes awey with water ).⇒ ⚠ if you use it makes you sure you use a  very small portion !!

BODY SPRAYS :



I also got these body sprays for sale . It was " buy 2 get in free". So i bought 2 for 9 $ each and got the third one for free.
✅ they all smell awesome
✅ the packaging is just incredibly on point 
✅ they're very light and travel size 
✅they stay long enough not like the victoria's secret body sprays .

HAND SANITIZER : 


this is my favorite hand sanitizer 'the stress relief" i got it for 3 $.
✅it smells nice but it's not a very strong scent which i really appreciate .
   FROM KIKO :


this masacara is the  endless sky effect volume mascara 60403001 .I got it for 6,15 $


✅ it does give a nice volume
✅ easy to apply 
❌it has  a smell of chemicals not strong though 

HAIR REMOVAL DEVICE :




This facial hair removal device was a revolution for me i got it for 1,54 $ .It's a chineese product that i got from a local store .
✅ it takes all the hairs out 
✅it's cheap
✅it doesn't hurt as much as waxing 
❌the hair grows back more than before but not so remarquable .

Commentaires

  1. I love little sanitisers, they are so good to carry around, I have them in my bag, in the car and on my desk at work.

    Enjoy the journey!

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

TOP 8 BEST FREE ANDROID APPICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE |2017

DIY beauty products with Coconut Oil !

YOUTUBERS , VINERS,INSTAGRAM FAMOUS PEOPLE ON THE RUNWAY! | DOLCE & GABBANA'S FALL 2017 MEN'S SHOW IN MILAN